If you are not familiar with the language services industry, it can stressful trying to figure out how it all works in order to place your project with an agency that you can trust. At the Global Language Team we have a transparent project process:
- Once we have received your enquiry, including your documents and requirements, a Project Manager will analyse them immediately and allocate available Translator(s) that match your language pair, subject area and word count for your Deadline.
- Once this has been confirmed with the appropriate Translator, we will contact you with a Quotation and confirm your Deadline.
- You are then are able to review your Quotation and Deadline, ensure it meets your needs and confirm your final go-ahead to your Project Manager.
- Your Project Manager will then issue your Invoice with our payment details.
- Your Translator will start work as soon as payment is received in full.
- A dedicated Project Manager will monitor the project, which will be translated online and saved to secure cloud servers, so that nothing can be lost.
- You are able to check in at any time and get updates on where we are with the translation, and obtain samples or milestone deliveries, as required.
- Your translation will be completed and proofread by a second Translator, then finalised and submitted to you by your Project Manager via email prior to your Deadline.
- Once you have received your translation please review it and confirm it meets your needs and provide us with any feedback.
We hope that this process outline is useful in clarifying the various stages of our project relationship. We feel it is very important to be open and to communicate clearly about each stage in the process. We encourage specific and detailed information regarding your expectations and any special requirements you may have for every project, they are all different!